Subject: security and timing parameters

This is mostly an update to the folks actively finalizing the BP metamodel
spec due to QR on 1/3/2001, so feel free to delete:

Placement of timing and security parameters.

We have decided that none of the timing and security parameters go above the
transaction level, i.e. we have decided not to have any timing and security
defaults at the collaboration level.

That leaves just BusinessTransactionActivity, BusinessTransaction,
RequestingBusinessActivity, and RespondingBusinessActivity, and
InformationEntity as possible carriers of the parameters. Jim's original model
has parameters at the BusinessActivity class, too, but we are doing away with
that as a superclass, therefore those parameters are distributed into the
reuesting and responding activities.

Working from Jim's structure class diagram, on page 17 of current (v0.82)
specification document here's the distribution:

BusinessTransactionActivity:
    TimeToPerform
    IsConcurrent

BusinessTransaction:
    isSecureTransportRequired
    isReliableTransportRequired (not on Jim's picture but we agreed to put it
in)

RequestingBusinessActivity:
    IsAuthorizationRequired (from BusinessActivity superclass)
    isNonRepudiationRequired (from BusinessActivity superclass)
    TimeToPerform (from BusinessActivity superclass)
    isNonRepudiationOfReceiptRequired

    NOTE: I am not putting timeToAcknowledgeReceipt and
timeToAcknowledgeAcceptance
    into RequestingBusinessActivity even though they were in the
BusinessActivity
    superclass. They are only relevant to the responding activity. I actually
think
    TimeToPerform is not relevent to the requestor either, but leaving it here
for now.

RespondingBusinessActivity:
    IsAuthorizationRequired (from BusinessActivity superclass)
    isNonRepudiationRequired (from BusinessActivity superclass)
    TimeToPerform (from BusinessActivity superclass)
    IsIntelligibleCheckRequired
    timeToAcknowledgeReceipt (from BusinessActivity superclass)
    timeToAcknowledgeAcceptance (from BusinessActivity superclass)

InformationEntity: (or whatever this is called in our final information model)
    IsConfidential
    IsTamperProof
    IsAuthenticated