Subject: last call

Here is the specification schema in the shape we expect to dliver it to QR
tomorrow, except for two pending "edits":

1. The tables in the DTD section will be replaced by a more standard set of
tables that Betty Harvey is working up for us right now.

2. If QR insists on their exact template being used, I will be spending half
the night cut-and-pasting into their format, but not changing content.

So this is last call for SHOW-STOPPER issues.

-karsten

WinZip