Subject: RE: [BP] specification relationship issues 2

Scott,
Thanks for the close look.  Please see in-line.

	[CBC]  In the interests of syntactic minimalism these are part of
the binary collaboration which has attributes for the requesting and
responding names.  So a binary-collaboration tag will create the
BinaryCollaboration and two AuthorizingRoles.  The same is done for
business-transaction which will create the requesting and responding
activities (since these are all 1-1 relations).
> Firstly do you believe that a <binary-collaboration> should only exist
> under a <package>?
	[CBC]  Interesting you should bring this up.  In the OMG-EDOC-CCA
model things like collaborations, business transactions and
muli-party-collaborations (by other names) are also namespaces and can
include the definition of other elements inside them (like documents and sub
collaborations),  so they inherit from "package" .  This came out of some
discussion about model management.  I think it would be a good idea for the
EB  model to do the same, but I didn't see it as sufficiently important to
bring up now.

> Seperate issue:
> 091.xml: I assume both the <transistion>'s 'from' attribute and the
> <start>'s 'to' attribute both refer to
> a <business-transaction-activity>'s 'name' attribute within the same
> <binary-collaboration>.
	[CBC]  Yes
> If so,
> I suggest changing the slightly misleading dtd comment:
> "         <!-- the "OrderCollaboration" specifies that it will start with
> an "OrderBT"
>                 business transaction from the buy role.  If the order is
> confirmed it will... "
> to:
> "         <!-- the "OrderCollaboration" specifies that it will start with
> an "OrderBT"
>                 business-transaction-activity which indicates from the buy
> role.  If the order is confirmed it will..."
	[CBC]  Ok

> This leads to a question, on:
> If a <binary-collaboration> specifies an 'initiator' and 'responder' via
> attributes, what exactly does this
> mean if its contained <business-transaction-activity>s can define the
> direction via 'from' and 'to'?
	[CBC]  After the initial activity then either role may initiate an
activity forming a 2-way conversation.
> Is  the intention that the first <business-transaction-activity> must have
> the
> initiator value specified within
> it's from attribute?
	[CBC]  Yes, this should be specified - I will put it in the DTD
table.