Subject: version 0.90 of spec schema

Karstein Riemer has proposed Wednesday,  Feb. 14, 9-12 am for a joint
meeting with TP and security.  I agreed, pending confirmation in Vancouver.

The current version of the SpecificationSchema specification is attached to
the appended note.  Please review it and consider what you would like
discussed relative to the links between the CPP/CPA and the
SpecificationSchema  XML document.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs