Subject: RE: Request for latest draft versions

Hi Todd,

I am right now working on updating the "Catalog of Common Business
processes" based on Vancouver/Seattle feedback. Will be posting the updated
version (WIP) to the BP-Analysis mailing list this week. The worksheets will
also be posted to the BP-Analysis mailing list. I assume the same goes for
the respective teams/sub-teams and you will have to follow the various
mailing lists unless you contact the team leads directly.

cheers

- Nita

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Boyle
To: ebxml-bp@lists.ebxml.org; ebxml-core@lists.ebxml.org;
ebxml-regrep@lists.ebxml.org; ebXML-CCBP-Analysis (E-mail)
Sent: 2/18/01 11:34 AM
Subject: Request for latest draft versions

Would somebody please advise where we can find the latest
versions of these, incorporating the changes from Vancouver?

If changes were made and submitted to QR, is it necessary
to wait for them to come out of QR?

 * ebXML Business Process Specification Schema [BPMSPEC]
 * ebXML Glossary [EBXMLGLOSS]
 * ebXML Core Components Specification [EBXMLCC]
 * ebXML Registry and Repository Specification [REGREP]

 * Business Process Worksheets and other materials produced by
    the Business Process Editor group

 * The Core Component aggregates produced by Maryann Cockle's
    group

 * Core Process Catalog.

Many thanks,
Todd Boyle