Subject: RE: XMI reality check

Matthew,

Hah! When I dug up the document I noticed you are a co-author. My apologies,
my reference was off the top of my head. More correctly it is:
UML for XML Schema Mapping Specification
12/08/99
Grady Booch (Rational Software Corp.)
Magnus Christerson (Rational Software Corp.)
Matthew Fuchs (CommerceOne Inc.)
Jari Koistinen (CommerceOne Inc.)

There may be a more recent version, but this is what we worked from.
Kurt Kanaskie
Lucent Technologies
kkanaskie@lucent.com
(610) 712-3096