Subject: streamlined names in specSchema role mapping

Hi,
I sent Chris an updated DTD earlier this week, but as I know he was working
around the clock on a demo for London, he may not have caught these
implications.

The mapping to Roles that used to be:

initiator attribute of the binary-collaboration element
responder attribute of the binary-collaboration element
from attribute of the business-transaction-activity element
to attribute of the business-transaction-activity element
from attribute of the collaboration-activity element
to attribute of the collaboration-activity element
name attribute of the business-partner-role element

should now be:

AuthorizedRole attribute of the BinaryCollaboration  element (1st occurrence)
AuthorizedRole attribute of the BinaryCollaboration element (2nd occurrence)
fromAuthorizedRole  attribute of the BusinessTransactionActivity element
toAuthorizedRole attribute of the BusinessTransactionActivity element
fromAuthorizedRole attribute of the CollaborationActivity element
toAuthorizedRole attribute of the CollaborationActivity element
name attribute of the BusinessPartnerRole element

dtd attached,

-karsten

XA.Document