Subject: public review of UMM metamodel

Hi,
could we make sure that the UMM metamodel in its revised state is publicly
available to the ebXML BP community before we enter the next public review of
the spec schema. I feel very uncomfortable responding to issues about how a
spec schema element relates to UMM when I don't know what UMM currently looks
like. And people will be looking at an old UMM picture, and start raising
issues about, for example, the BusinessActivity, not knowing that it has been
renamed in UMM to BusinessAction. If the model is already updated in a version
of n90, that is fine, a reference to that version of n90 will be fine.

thanks,
-karsten