Subject: Re: ebXML and RosettaNet

Erik,
The ebXML specification schema is specifically designed so as to accommodate
both of the two parallel approaches.

1. RosettaNet PIPs could be defined as ebXML binary collaborations using
existing  RosettaNet document definitions.

2. New ebXML documents could be defined to match the current RosettaNet
documents but  based on ebXML core components. The RosettaNet PIPs would then
be defined as ebXML binary collaborations using these new document
definitions.

hope this helps,
-karsten