Subject: Re: ebXML and RosettaNet

Dwight,

This type of POC would be outside the scope of ebXML which are for the
purpose of validating ebXML specs. However, I think it very important to
understand these issues. There is nothing stopping some of us
independently trying something like this. I am interested and I have
talked to some others that aren also.

Jim Clark
E2Open
936.264.3366

dwight funk wrote:
>> I'm jumping in here but it sounds like there needs to be a POC for
using RosettaNet and ebXML together.

>>Dwight Funk
>>Technical Software Architect - XML Technologies
>>POWERWAY, Inc.
>>(317) 566-5401

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO

WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED,
CONFIDENTIAL AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE. If the reader of this message
is
not the recipient or an employee or agent responsible  for delivering
the
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
strictly
notify
the sender immediately by E-Mail and return the original message to the
sender.  Thank you.
begin:vcard
n:Clark;James
tel;cell:936.524.4424
tel;work:936.264.3366
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:I.C.O.T.
adr:;;10987 Quinlan N Lake;Conroe;TX;77303;
version:2.1
email;internet:jdc-icot@lcc.net
title:Principal Consultant
fn:James Clark