Subject: BP Specshema vs. Context model

I brought this issue up in today's joint BP/CC meeting:

At Vancouver the BP metamodel team met with the Context Model team and compared
metamodels. We decided that since the Context Model team was preparing a
metamodel for context driven Documents, the BP metamodel team would remove the
part of our specification schema that dealt with document model, and simply
refer to the CC metamodel for context driven Documents.

The CC metamodel for context driven Documents is shown as a UML class diagram at
lines 156/157 in:

http://ebxml.org/project_teams/core_components/
ebXMLTheroleofcontextinthere-usabilityofCoreComponentsandBusinessProcessesVer1.0
.pdf

(the spec status page off ebXML.org lists a version 1.02 of what looks like the
same document, but no such document is available for review yet)

The questions now are:

1. Is the above document or a subsequent version of same still slated for
approval in Vienna, and if so does it still contain the mentioned UML class
diagram?
2. If not, then what should we do about a document model in BP specSchema.
3. If yes, who is responsible for aligning this model with the information model
imbedded in UMM?

Can someone please provide the answers or point me to the right person(s) so I
can get the answers. This is critical to showing a complete picture of how the
specifications work together.

thanks,
-karsten

Karsten Riemer,