Subject: issue 58 - Async

Update on resolution of issue 58, question on mapping async to TP/TRP delivery
channels.

We decided that since UMM (N90.91) no longer has the attribute isSynchronous
anywhere, we will drop it from SpecSchema, too. This eliminates issue 58
altogether.

However, UMM text in section 9.3.2.1. still discusses synchronous vs.
asynchronous, and should probably be reworded. (At lest it should now talk
about BusinessAction, not BusinessActivity).

In parallel, we determined that isConcurrent can be modeled using the
choreography and does not need its own flag.

Both of these decisions are tentative, we will make final decision Tuesday.

-karsten