Subject: Sections 6.2 and 6.3: TA-Section-6-Revision-WIP-0.1.doc

I have gotten little feedback on whether or not my proposals to sections 6.2
and 6.3 are acceptable.  Here's where it now stands (atleast with me).
---
6.2 ebXML Business Operation View

[Editor Note: Delete this section.  It will be summarized as described
above.]

6.3 ebXML Functional Service View

[Per Karsten's suggestion, move this section to be between the current
titles 7 and 7.1 and change title of section 7 to read "ebXML architecture
overview".]
---

Paul's comment to changes in this area:
>I'd be very careful of major changes.  I'd go along with a
>chapter for BOV as the 'technology-neutral architecture' and ebXML
>Technical Architecture as the FSV realization of a 'technology-specific
>architecture'.  BOV and FSV are fundamental to Open-edi, sometimes
>referred
>to as next generation EDI.  We can easily show how the required ebXML
>Technical Architecture fits into the Open-edi reference model framework,
>without upsetting the apple cart.

My proposal drops the BOV section.  However, I have not reread section 6.2
in detail to see if should be kept or not.

/Brian