Subject: Re: inter-spec dependencies

Jamie,

I have no argument with your comments about the advantages of everything
working end to end but I want to remind everyone that since the beginning
of ebXML, its overall requirements have included a requirement that ebXML
specifications be able to work separately or together.  QR has reminded my
team about this more than once in different contexts.  The TP team has
worked hard both to take advantage of the other specifications and to
assure anyone who cares (including QR) that the CPP-CPA specification can
also be used alone.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs