Subject: RE: Brian Hayes - Vienna Itinerary

Karsten,

I did receive your voice-mail, but have been in meetings all day. I'll try
to get a hold of you this afternoon. Sorry for the delay. As far as I
understand, Sid is working on getting a room for Sunday afternoon. Please
stay tuned.

-Philippe (PoC co-chair)
_______________________________
Philippe De Smedt
Architect
Viquity Corporation (www.viquity.com)
1161 N. Fair Oaks Avenue
Sunnyvale, CA 94089-2102
(408) 548-9722
(408) 747-5586 (fax)
pdesmedt@viquity.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Karsten Riemer [mailto:Karsten.Riemer@east.sun.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 12:14 PM
To: Hayes, Brian
Cc: ebXML-BP (E-mail)

Hi,
I will be at Hotel Astoria, arrive Sunday AM.

I am unable to get a hold of anyone from POC, but from their archive it
would
appear that they intend to meet on Sunday at the Chamber of Commerce itself.
Judging from main agenda that facility is open at least for
registration/check-in 4-7 pm on Sunday, so I think it would be safe for us
plan to have out BP meeting there at 5, but I will go with whatever Brian
announces. The steering committe meeting is at some restaurant, so no need
coordinate with that venue.

-karsten

>06 May 01 Sunday
>- Arrive Vienna 2:00 PM - United 3642
>- Hotel Das Triest
>  01-43-1589-180
>
>Reminder - If you plan to meet with the BP team on Sunday
afternoon/evening,