Subject: RE: BPSS updated examples

Issue with sample models:
We have found the following issue with the drop-ship model which reflects a
more general problem.  The issue is that the initiator of a binary
collaboration is non deterministic without a start state, few have a start
state.  Also the direction of a <CollaborationActivity> is not
deterministic.

Please refer to "DropShipSamples_v1", the "Credit Charge" Binary
Collaboration

1) The roles reference the roles in the other collaboration, the "local"
roles are not referenced.
2) There is no way to know which side of the collaboration is starting the
sub-activity.
3) Note that there is no start state so we don't know the initiator

Suggestions:
	a) The initiator be identified in a binary collaboration, either by
requiring a start state or flagging the AuthorizingRoles as requester or
responder (I prefer the flag as it is much easier to parse).  Note that the
old way of doing the roles as attributes did capture this information.
	b) The from/to roles must reference the LOCAL roles (just like a
business transaction activity) - the DTD/Schema does not make this clear so
they would not change, only the examples will change - I will have to look
at the text.

The combination of these two will make all directions deterministic.

For the demo we will be changing the role names as above and making
assumptions about the start state, we may change the sample files to reflect
these assumptions.

Regards,
Cory Casanave