Subject: Vienna - Sunday BP L&L Planning - 5pm

Business Process Lunch and Learn planning and working session -

The plan is to meet at the Chamber of Commerce at 5pm on Sunday May 6th.
	Austrian Federal Economic Chamber
	Wiedner Hauptstrasse 63
	1045 Vienna, Austria

Meet in the lobby and then we will go find a room -- if you arrive late,
look for a note on the plenary room door or room.
I propose we select the rooms in this order:
	1) Room "Julius Raab" Ground Floor
	2) Room 352 max. 15 Break-out Room (for BP, ...)
	3) Room 8 max. 40 Business Process

Brian Hayes -
	06 May 01 Sunday
	Arrive Vienna 2:00 PM - United 3642
	Hotel Das Triest
	01-43-1589-180
Marcia McLure
	Hotel Erzherzog
	Mozartgasse 4
	1040 Vienna Austria
	Phone 43-1-50111
David Welsh
	Arrive late night Sunday
	Hotel Bristol
Nita Sharma
	Nita will be in Vienna Sunday morning about 9:30 a.m
	Hotel Erzherzog Rainer Vienna
	phone - 50111-0
Antoine Lonjon
	Antoine will be in Vienna Sunday morning
Karsten Riemer
	Hotel Astoria, arrive Sunday AM.
Neal Smith
	Intercontinental, 43 1 711220, arriving Sunday AM.

Cheers,
Brian Hayes
Commerce One. +1 (925) 520-4498