Subject: Re: negotiation business process

Jamie,

I have the negotiation business process on my agenda.  However, I can't
promise Monday.  Lots of loose ends suddenly turned up Thursday that are
Version 1 issues.  If I were to schedule everything Monday that people
asked for, we would need to have the whole 40 or so hours of the meeting on
Monday  :-)  The TP team will do some serious prioritizing Monday morning
as, I imagine that the other teams will also.

Regards,
Marty

Martin W. Sachs
IBM T. J. Watson Research Center