Subject: RE: BPSS meeting tomorrow

Karsten,
1. Sorry but I've misplaced the original email, but don't we have a general BP meeting at the same time ?
2. Web Services, if I understand the basic theory, in relation to UMM/BPSS/CP? .. Doesn't that basically mean we have to consider a non-document centric collaborative business realtionship with all the ebXML structures ?

All the best
-Dave