Subject: RE: BPSS meeting tomorrow, and agenda items

At 10:08 AM 6/20/01, Welsh, David wrote:
>Karsten,
>1. Sorry but I've misplaced the original email, but don't we have a
>general BP meeting at the same time ?
>* * *

Hello all,

(1) I am assuming Karsten's meeting notice today and Paul's 06/08/01 notice
are the same thing for the same meeting.

(2)  Paul, as we will have some non-BPSS things to discuss, it would be
helpful to me to know, if these calls continue (and thanks again to
generous Telcordia), whether the scope of these calls is limited to BPSS
and who will be convening them.  If non-BPSS issues belong elsewhere, maybe
I need to conjure up another conference call.

(3) I had sent off some agenda item possibilities to Paul.  I can't tell
whether P. and K. are collaborating or the agenda or not, but K's re-agenda
hits two of the three (BPMI and OAG) and misses one (W3C).   Can we add W3C?

Thanks, see you tmrw  Jamie