Subject: RE: Substitution (was) my communication with CPP team

I've previously suggested using XSLT to specify (and document) how the
parties to a CPA have agreed to customize an external BP for the purposes of
their specific agreement, while preserving the link to the original version.
XML DSIG provides mechanisms for the parties to sign over the (transformed
version of the) BP in the process of signing the CPA.  The ebXML Trading
Partners team agreed to table this topic due to lack of time for working
through the details before the final meeting in Vienna.  I certainly hope to
pursue this topic in the context of the new OASIS Collaboration Protocol
Profile and Agreement TC.

Cheers,
Tony Weida
Edifecs