Subject: Re: 2 July BP meeting notes and 16 July BP meeting notice

Comment on the meeting minutes:

"Jim Clark stated that editorial revisions have been made and the metamodel
diagrams have been recast in the Objecteering tool.  Jim said a revision needs
to be produced as a basis for the work in the Dublin TMWG meeting, and that
XMI output would be created based on that revision, as well as another
revision reflecting the output of the Dublin meeting."

I don't know if I am reading the minutes right, but the current state of the
UMM metamodel needs to be made available now, in advance of the Dublin
meeting, so that we can all comment on whether we agree with the basis that is
being taken into the Dublin meeting. If the model has reached a stable
'versionable' point right now, then send out the model in what ever format you
have, don't wait for a conversion to Objecteering, don't wait for a complete
document to be finished and spell checked. The model is the basis, and we all
know how to read the diagram. So if it exists, send it out now,

thanks,
-karsten