Subject: RE: ebXML in W3C? and OASIS Business Transaction group

Tony/James,

	Haven't seen any takers on this. So let me take a first stab at it. Here it
goes:

	The BTP TC has very focused charter - to develop XML based *protocol* for
long lasting transactions across different enterprises over the internet. I
don't see any conflict with the BTP and the ebXML Business Processes. In
fact, I think the BTP will compliment and complement (:-)) and make it
easier for the ebXML business process (in the areas of trx across the
internet).

	just my 1c (lost the other c in the market :-( in case anybody is
wondering)

	What are other views ? Also, what exactly is the overlap ? I haven't seen
the MOU. Is it available on the web or can someone send me a copy ?

cheers & hope you all had a productive July 4th