Subject: 00cf22.pdf

The process for UN/CEFACT project proposal is at:
www.unece.org/cefact/docum/download/00cf22.pdf
It starts with a 'proposal', then a small editing team writes a first working
draft of the actual specification. It does not contain anything about format
of the proposal. Paul, will you find out if there is a required format,
if not, I will just write it as an e-mail. Who should I send it to.
Also please confirm, that this the above URL is in fact pointing to the right
process. It only mentioned WG, not ADHOC groups.

-karsten