Subject: Re: Draft of Proposal going to eBTWG (Collaboration Patterns and Commitments)

Dave and Bob,

I have provided some editorial comments on the attached revision-marked
version of the proposal.  Thanks for the excellent work in putting this
together.  Please submit the proposal directly to the eBTWG chair and
vice-chairs  when you've finished editing comments.

Thanks,

Paul
(See attached file: Project Proposal - (eBTWG) -[3].doc)

                    "Welsh, David"
                    <David.Welsh@nord        To:     "'ebxml-bp@lists.ebxml.org '"
                    strom.com>               <ebxml-bp@lists.ebxml.org>
                                             cc:     "'bhaugen '" <linkage@interaccess.com>, (bcc:
                    08/09/01 07:53 PM        Paul R. Levine/Telcordia)
                                             Subject:     Draft of Proposal going to eBTWG
                                             (Collaboration Patterns and Comm itments)

Per this morning's BP team's conference call, attached is a Draft Copy of
the Proposal now in the eBTWG Proposal Format that we intend to submit this
weekend to the eBTWG Chair and Vice-Chair's.
As we agreed on the conference call, Bob Haugen and I have formatted /
reviewed the document and are now putting it out for a day of public
comments / input.
We'd appreciate any further feedback you'd have before this coming Saturday
(August 11). Bob and I will then work the comments and submit the Proposal.

Thanks
-Dave Welsh