Subject: comments on proposal to ebTWG

I have a couple of comments on the latest draft of the proposal for monitored
 commitments:

1. There is no linkage between BPSS and UMM patterns. The document mentions a reference,
but this is merely a string. There is no semantics associated, and the string could point
to any pattern, UMM or otherwise.

2. I don't think the deliverable should include proposed XML syntax for BPSS. It should be
a 'syntax-fre' model, which then the BPSS team would turn into XML syntax.

3. I am curious what version of the ebXML architecture specification we are referencing.
The official one, or the one we wrote the 'whitepaper' for.?

Other than that, I think it looks like a good proposal, and I am glad to see this
first step on introducing REA to the ebXML BP specs.

-karsten