Subject: Re: eBTWG BPSS Project Proposal

Bob, Dave and others,

Perhaps this type of discussion should take place within the newly formed
Business Collaborations and Monitored Commitments project team. My apologies for
starting it. May I suggest we move this thread to the ebtwg-bcp list using a
more appropriate subject? Or has the project not yet officially started and
should we wait for the kick-off meeting in October?

Maarten Steen

--
Dr. ir. Maarten W.A. Steen - Scientific Researcher
Telematica Instituut, Postbus 589, 7500 AN  Enschede, The Netherlands