ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: ebXML-CP: Teleconference Call, Wed 27 Sept

ebXML Core Process Team meeting
  Date: Wednesday, 27th September, 2000
  Time: 9:00 AM PST to 10:30 AM PST
NOTE TIME CHANGE.  Conference time changed this week to accomodate
conflicting Core Component teleconference.

 AUDIO ACCESS INFORMATION:
 ==========================
 USA Toll Free Number: 888-391-6753
 Toll Number: +1-212-547-0413
 Passcode: 19250
 Conference Leader: Mr Brian Hayes

I have arranged for 7 domestic (USA) lines and 1 international lines (toll
number).  Email me if you are calling internationally so I'll be able to
know if we need more lines.  Email me if you have problems connecting during
the conference call.

Agenda
======
+ Review Core Process List
+ Review Busines Process Specification Template
+ First Business Process Specification - "Manage Purchase Order" - Jim Clark
to Lead

---
Regards,
Brian Hayes