ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: Re: ebXML-CP: Process Categorization: UN/CEFACT Structure - DevelopmentWorking Groups

I am a X12 meeting where there are several individuals who are members of
CEFACT. This list represents their work team breakout. They are often concerned
about cross integration, it is not clear if this  is the categorization they
would now recommend. I will bounce this off of them.

Jim

"Hayes, Brian" wrote:

> >From the UN/CEFACT "About UN/CEFACT", I found following structure for the
> "development groups"
> (http://www.unece.org/cefact/knowlg/structur/index.htm):
>
> D1  Material Management
> D2  Purchasing
> D4  Transport
> D5  Customs and Taxation
> D6  Finance
> D8  Statistics
> D9  Insurance
> D10  Travel, Tourism And Leisure (TT&L)
> D11  Healthcare
> D12  Social Security, Employment & Education
> D13  Directory & Management Support Services
> D14  Accounting, Auditing, Reg. & Fin. Services
> D15  Environmental Management & Safety (EMS)
>
> The numbering scheme was taken directly from the organization chart and is
> non sequential.  Groups D3 and D7 are not on the chart.
>
> This may be an appropriate process categorization scheme for ebXML.  It
> would be interesting to findout if they (UN/CEFACT) would recommend the same
> categorization.
>
> Brian
begin:vcard
n:Clark;Jim
tel;cell:936.524.4424
tel;work:936.264.3366
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:International Center of Object Technology
adr:;;10987 Quinlan N Lake;Conroe;TX;77303;
version:2.1
email;internet:jdc-icot@lcc.net
title:President
fn:Jim Clark