ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: Re: ebXML-CP: Business Process Specification Template v0.1 DRAFT

Brian,

I've been in meetings of ANSI X12 and now ANSI T1, so have just quickly scanned
the template.  But it looks like an excellent piece of work!  Thank you very
much.  As for the Oct. 4 call, I saw the message indicating the time of the
call, but didn't see the call in number.  What is the number for next week?
I'll be in Finland, but possibly can call in from there, as it will be after
hours.

Paul

"Hayes, Brian" <Brian.Hayes@Commerceone.com> on 10/04/2000 02:58:47 AM