ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: Re: ebXML-CP: Process Categorization: UN/CEFACT Structure -DevelopmentWorking Groups

>I am a X12 meeting where there are several individuals who are members of
>CEFACT. This list represents their work team breakout. They are often
concerned
>about cross integration, it is not clear if this  is the categorization
they
>would now recommend. I will bounce this off of them.

>Jim

Great Jim.
This information absolutley should be bounced off of the participants
working
in X12. But the ebXML CC team needs bouncing priority.

There are indeed experts such as Paula Heilig (Worldspan) (both
organizations) who has
influenced/presented the content of some of this (TTL) into vertical
standards bodies
such as OTA (nothing to do with EDI) for the Travel industry; or Melanie
McCarthy (GM) (both orgs also).
These folks, that actually live in the domains, should
be driving all of the catagorization layouts, like Sharon Kadlec (NW
Ailrlines) did
with the context chart, but priority work in ebXML.

What ever happens, the ebXML CC team gets the last call. There are folks in
ebXML CC
that are not in the EDI groups that deserve this priority.

Thanks,
Scott Hinkelman, Senior Software Engineer
XML Industry Enablement
IBM e-business Standards Strategy
512-823-8097 (TL 793-8097) (Cell: 512-940-0519)
srh@us.ibm.com, Fax: 512-838-1074

"James D. Clark" <jdc-icot@lcc.net> on 10/03/2000 09:18:10 AM