ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: The updated "Catalog of Core Process" document

I have updated this document based on the feedback from Brian and others on
this team. I have also included the "Core Process Description" section and
added a few process decriptions. Any feedback will be much appreciated.
Brian please post it to the web. Once done I will publish it to the entire
ebXML group. I am going to send the link to NTT Japan as well for their
review and feedback.

thanks

- Nita

COREPROCESS_ebxml.doc