ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: RE: ebXML Business Process Worksheets - ver 2.0

absolutely ... maybe with one extra dimension.
1. Imagine TurboTax being able to do an online lookup of all your records,
with a little human 'steerage' thru the 'tax registry'.
2. Likewise if all you had was the guidelines and worksheets, as
aids/crutches to the TMWG, then you'd probably find it convenient to have an
online lookup facilaity to the RegRep.
3. And for the truely brave that like to play with live electricity, then
all you need is the N90 and some form of base online access to the
RegRep/CPP/...

Dave