ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: Re: Announcement: ebXML Business Process Editor Toolset POCFace-To-Face

Just to affirm. I will not be there. However, I will be availible all
week.

Jim

Bob Haugen wrote:

> Didn't know if we were supposed to RSVP, but there was some
> question whether I would make it or not, and the answer is yes,
> I'll be there.
>
> -Bob Haugen
begin:vcard
n:Clark;James
tel;cell:936.524.4424
tel;work:936.264.3366
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:I.C.O.T.
adr:;;10987 Quinlan N Lake;Conroe;TX;77303;
version:2.1
email;internet:jdc-icot@lcc.net
title:Principal Consultant
fn:James Clark