ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: Drop ship transaction narrative

Attached is a drop ship scenario that might be suitable for Bob Haugen's
suggestion below.

In order to simply things, this only includes the customer, seller and
vendor(s), and omits carriers.    Jamie

James Bryce Clark
Spolin Silverman & Cohen LLP
310 586 2404    jbc@lawyer.com

> Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 13:12:48 -0600
> From: Bob Haugen <linkage@interaccess.com>
> Subject: multi-party collaboration test cases

* * *
> I think if we desk-check the Spec Schema against a set
> of good test cases we will have a much better idea of
> what we can and cannot do with it.
>
> To that end, I am trying to collect multi-party collaboration
> scenarios.  * * *

drop ship 2.doc