ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: ebXML-Analysis/CBP Teleconference Notice - Wed 28 Feb - 8:00 PST

ebXML Analysis / Common Business Process Team Meeting

Agenda
======
+ Catalog of Business Processes
+ Business Process Worksheets & Guidelines

This meeting is a working session to further develop the above deliverables.

RSVP: If plan to call in and you are not on the following list of Usual
Attendees, please inform me atleast one day before the meeting so I can
increase the number of lines.
   Usual Attendees: Jim Clark, Jamie Clark, Charles Feinman, Bob Haugen,
Brian Hayes, Paul Levine, Marcia McLure, Bill McCarthy, Nita Sharma, David
Welsh.

 AUDIO ACCESS INFORMATION:
 ==========================
 CALL DATE:         FEB-28-2001  (Wednesday)
 CALL TIME:         08:00 AM PACIFIC TIME
 DURATION:              1 hr 30 min
 USA Toll Free Number: 888-485-5306
 USA Toll Number: +1-712-257-0418
 PASSCODE: 57432
 LEADER:            Mr Brian Hayes
 CALL NOTES: LEADER DAY OF CALL:  925-788-6304

 # OF LINES: Total=11 Toll Free=10 Toll=1

Cheers,
Brian Hayes
Commerce One. +1 (925) 520-4498