ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: Fwd: CPA and overrides

Amen!   Word to the street, Brother Drummond.

But we still have some BP/TP/TRP dependencies to work out for
(a) standard definitions for security options,
(b) how to invoke them, and
(c) at what layer you may opt out of them.
More on that shortly.

Jamie the lawyer

James Bryce Clark
Spolin Silverman & Cohen LLP