ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: RE: simple negotiation pattern ver 0.1

Good call ... the negotation pattern is a good entry into **real business
discovery** on a generic industry level that exercises BOTH the technology
one needs AS WELL AS showing how a binding business deal can be formally
supported; which may require some special coaching from our side to the POC
group ?

Dave
(a little reality never hurt anyone, and actually may be good differentiator
for ebXML to the business public !)