ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: RE: Business Process and Business Document Analysis Overview WIP- 0.2

 Here are my comments on section 8 i.e. "Relationship Between Business
Process and Core Components" in the attachments. I have re-written this
section based on inputs from Core components documents. This shows relation
to catalog of common business process as well as business process. This is
taken from the document "Catalog of common business process" and is still
being edited.

- Nita

-----Original Message-----
From: Hayes, Brian
To: ebxml-ccbp-analysis (E-mail)
Sent: 3/12/01 12:12 AM

I've posted the latest version of the ebXML Business Process and
Business
Document Analysis Overview, Version 0.2 work-in-progress to
http://www.ebxml.org/project_teams/jdt/ts/AnalysisOverview-WIP-0.2.zip.
Comments and feedback welcomed.  There is still much to be written and I
hope to have it completed by Tuesday morning for greater BP and CC
distribution.

Cheers,
Brian Hayes
Commerce One. +1 (925) 520-4498