ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: REA diagram

Hi y'all,

Here is the REA diagram some of us were talking about in today's
conference call.

Bill McCarthy, this is the update you wanted.

Nita Sharma, tell me if you think I used appropriate "common
business processes".

Anybody else, send comments, ask questions, but do it today.
I'll send another version with accompanying description
to Brian Hayes for inclusion in his Analysis Overview document
by end of business today.

-Bob Haugen

GIF image