ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: RE: Formal Submission to the Quality Review Team

Forgive me for not noticing this earlier, but a new problem emerged
when the Negotiation Pattern document got changed into a Commerce
Patterns document:

* The pattern name "ebXML Simple Negotiation Pattern" is gone.
* The document does not explain that the Negotiation Pattern
is only one, the first, of many possible commerce patterns.

I suppose this message becomes the first formal comment.
Does it need to be rewritten in some particular format and sent
to some particular party, or will this do?

-Bob Haugen