ebxml-ccbp-analysis message

Subject: RE: Analysis Team Meeting on Sunday

My sources tell me that the PoC team has not determined where they will
meet.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcia L. McLure Ph.D. [mailto:marcia.mclure@mmiec.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 12:20 PM
To: Karsten Riemer; Paul R. Levine; ebxml-ccbp-analysis@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: Analysis Team Meeting on Sunday

As requested during our Analysis Team Conference Call today, here is my
hotel information to help determine where we should hold the Sunday BP
Analysis Team Pre-Meeting Session:
Hotel Erzherzog
Mozartgasse 4
1040 Vienna Austria
Phone 43-1-50111

Paul, would you please post to this list the name of the hotel where our
Sunday Steering Committee meeting will be held? This info will assist Brian
in determining which hotel is the best meeting place for the Analysis
Meeting.

Karsten, just a reminder to please post the POC Meeting Hotel info to this
list for the same reason.
Thank you.

I am headed out the door for the airport.
See you in Vienna!

Marcia

Marcia L. McLure Ph.D.
MMI
28720 Canwood Street Suite 208
Agoura Hills, California 91301
phone  818-706-3882
fax        818-706-1213
marcia.mclure@mmiec.com <mailto:marcia.mclure@mmiec.com>

This email may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or
consulting work product for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any
review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express
permission is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient,