Subject: RE: FWD: TA consensus (final draft)

Sorry for delay Tim.
I would actually be OK for a call today (the 1st) but I guess it is too late
now? Anyway I'm sure Dick can't as it is a public holiday in Holland and
along with most people Dick has gone away for the weekend.
Next week, only Monday would suit me. The following week would be much
better.
I agree with your activities list. We can work out how to attack it on the
call but I guess we all should review the TA spec
before our call.
I still don't have Toufic's glossary file, do you?
Thanks, Clive.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ebxml-coord@lists.oasis-open.org
[mailto:owner-ebxml-coord@lists.oasis-open.org]On Behalf Of Tim McGrath
Sent: 26 May 2000 00:55
To: David RR Webber
Cc: ebXML Coordination

it now appears that the workload is coming in for this group and i suggest
we attempt toth
structure our approach to these tasks.

as i see it we have some prioirity activities between now and the next
plenary:

1. document reviews
    - Technical Architecture Specification
    - Reg Rep Part 1: Business Domains
    - TP&R  Message Envelope Specification
    - TP&R  Overview & Requirements document(revised)

2. Scenarios

3. Glossary

4. Planning the Introduction Sessions

5. Get the web page updated

we had also agreed on a monthly call date 10PM UK time.  it would suit me if
we held the first
one next week (either 1st or 2nd June) as i am in Sydney - it gives me
another 3 hours sleep!

can we fix up a sched. and work up an agenda based on the above points?

meanwhile it may help to start looking at the Technical Architecture
Specification as i believe
that this document should over-arch the others.

PS.
sorry it took me a while to get back to this. i guess we should schedule
time after each plenary
to re-enter the real world.

INTERNET:ebXML-Architecture@lists.oasis-open.org

> Date:   24-05-100  6:15 PM
>
> RE:     consensus
>

> Hello:
>
> I have just psoted the final draft of the Tech Arch Spec to the working
> site:
>
> http://www.ebxml.org/working/project_teams/technical_arch/
>
> Please go to review it in the next 24 hours.  There were some minor typo
> changes and some relatively minor image changes since Bruxelles however it
> is essentially the same document we reached consensus on.
>
> Tomorrow, by this time, I will send this URL to [Oasis webmaster] and have
> them post this to the plenary for general comments, thus meeting our
Friday

--
regards
tim mcgrath