Subject: Re: Today's (draft) minutes

here are my (minor) comments.

i also feel that we need to correspond via the list server rather than lists of email
addreses (or at least cc. the list server if we doubt its reliability).  this is an
example of what i mean by keeping the process 'open' and what i suspect may be
happening in other groups as well.

--
regards
tim mcgrath