Subject: Re: Documents for review

further to item (1) and (6.iii) i found this note from June 8th on the general list server...

Klaus-Dieter Naujok wrote:

  Dear ebXML Participants,

  As some of you have noticed the ebXML web pages have not be kept
  updated.  We have encountered some problems in doing so and are
  working on resolving this over the next few days.

  Because of this problem of maintaining the site in a timely
  manner, the page containing our Draft Specifications for review
  don't show all of the drafts for review. In particular the
  drafts from the Architecture, Business Process and Core
  Component Project Teams are missing.

  In order to ensure that your are aware of those specifications
  being out for their first review cycle, I am sending this
  message with the links to those specifications. This will allow
  everyone to get a copy for review. Let me also remind you that
  there are two specifications on that page, "Transport, Routing
  and Packing" and "Registry and Repository Part 1: Business
  Domains" that are also still in the 1st review cycle.

  Here are the three additional links:

  Technical Architecture Specification Draft (version 0.6):

  http://www.ebxml.org/working/project_teams/technical_arch/

  Comments to be send to the project team list:

  ebXML-Architecture@lists.oasis-open.org

  =================

  Business Process - Metamodel Technical Specificati
  Draft:

  http://www.ebxml.org/working/project_teams/business_process/ebXML
  _BP_PT_TechnicalSpec5.25.00.pdf

  Comments to be send to the project team list:

  ebXML-BP@lists.oasis-open.org

  =================

  Core Component Methodology Technical Specification Draft:

  http://www.ebxml.org/working/project_teams/core_components/

  Comments to be send to the project team list:

  ebXML-Core@lists.oasis-open.org

  =================

  In regard to commenting on any of the drafts. Please use the
  following format for each comment:

  1. Line Range the comment is against

  2. Comment

  3. Rational for the comment

  4. Suggestion for change

  Each project team will review each comment and identify the
  action taken.  The complete list of all comments plus the
  disposition will be part of the next public revision cycle.

  Regards,

  Klaus-Dieter Naujok
  ebXML Chair

Clive Darling wrote:
As agreed, here are the draft minutes for you to turn round quickly please.
Dick, note a couple of items for the Steering Group if you see it in time.
Regards, Clive

Clive Darling
Business Development, TIE Holding NV
Tel:  31-23 568 9999   Fax: 31-23 568 9998

                               Name: EbXML TC Jun20 draft.doc
   EbXML TC Jun20 draft.doc    Type: Microsoft Word Document (application/msword)
                           Encoding: base64

--
regards
tim mcgrath