Subject: [Fwd: **DRAFT** Minutes for meeting 11th July 2000]

im, Can you please forward this to our list, I am still waiting to be added to
the our new list
Thanks,
Nagwa

 I put some points for #4, put I don't think I can put a draft methodology for
 the version control, all the webmaster can do is to publish what we send her.
 Does any one can suggest any methodology? and I will see if we can implement
it.

 Nagwa