Subject: [Fwd: FW: Boot Camp PPT from the Steering Committee]

Tim figured out my problem with posting to the list; I was registered as
"glushko@commerceone.com" but the Commerce One mail system is configured to
handle all sorts of aliases and has the nasty habit of making
"bob.glushko@commerceone.com" the sender of all my messages.

I also had a very constructive talk with Duane Nicoll and we're OK here.  He
isn't trying to organize bootcamp. He's just an eager guy trying to help out
when someone at the last steering committee said that we weren't doing
anything.

bob