Subject: ebXML Quarterly Technical Orientation San Jose August 7th

i have been asked by the Technical Coordination and Support team (on
behalf of the ebXML Steering Committee) to contact all presenters at the
QTO session on August 7th and ask for a summary or bullet points on
their presentation by Wednesday 3rd August (or as soon as possible after
this).

The purpose of this is to allow us to ensure that we can make the
session 'flow' between the topics.

In case not all participants have seen this, here is the agenda for the
session:

Chair: Bob Glushko
Speakers and Topics

     · 9:00-9:20
     Introduction to ebXML - its rationale in the industry and standards