Subject: From Duane[Fwd:ebXML Quarterly Technical Orientation San Jose August7th]

Nagwa i think this supercedes your copy so will post this instead.

--
regards
tim mcgrath

Tim:

I find that Vitamin B's (Vitoria Bitters) and Fosters can help those
cold winters ;-)

Attached,  please accept the PPT from Tech Arch which I will be
presenting at das bootkampen.  I had to shrink the header a bit to fit
the content underneath.  Hope this is okay.

Cheers

Duane

Tim McGrath wrote:

> Following  discussion with Rachel Foerster of the Marketing and Awareness
> group, I wish to clarify that this request is seperate from (but related to)
> the request for copies of papers to the steering committee.
>
> Technical Coordination's focus is assist the Marketing and Awareness group
> who are chairing this event, to provide technical continuity in the various
> topics.
>
> I apologise for not being clearer in the original email, I can only blame
> the lateness of the hour and the cold and dark Australian winter.
>
> Tim McGrath wrote:
>
> > i have been asked by the Technical Coordination and Support team (on
> > behalf of the ebXML Steering Committee) to contact all presenters at the
> > QTO session on August 7th and ask for a summary or bullet points on
> > their presentation by Wednesday 3rd August (or as soon as possible after
> > this).
> >
> > The purpose of this is to allow us to ensure that we can make the
> > session 'flow' between the topics.
> >
> > In case not all participants have seen this, here is the agenda for the
> > session:
> >
> > Chair: Bob Glushko
> > Speakers and Topics
> >
> >      · 9:00-9:20
> >      Introduction to ebXML - its rationale in the industry and standards
> > context
> >      - (Arofan Gregory -- CONFIRMED)
> >
> >      · 9:20-9:40
> >      EbXML scenarios - specific problems and use cases ebXML is
> > addressing (Duane
> >      Nicoll -- CONFIRMED)
> >
> >      · 9:40-10:00
> >      Business process modeling and meta-modeling (Karsten Reimer --
> > CONFIRMED)
> >
> >      · 10:00-10:20
> >      The role of context in business process and core components (Brian
> > Hayes --
> >      CONFIRMED)
> >
> >      · 10:20-10:40
> >      Core components - methodology and results (Sue Probert --
> > CONFIRMED)
> >
> >      · 10:40-11:00
> >      Core component vertical validation projects (Lisa Shreve -
> > CONFIRMED; Mary
> >      Kay Blantz - CONFIRMED)
> >
> >      · 11:00-11:20
> >      Registry and repository (Scott Nieman - INVITED)
> >
> >      · 11:20-11:40
> >      Transport, routing, packaging (David Burdett - CONFIRMED)
> >
> >      · 11:40-12:00
> >      Demo (Duane Nicoll - CONFIRMED & Nick Kassem - INVITED)
> >
> > Our apologies to those who may have CONFIRMED their involvement - but
> > please let me know if you are not able to participate.(uh-oh...)
> >
> > Finally, we would like to suggest you may like to meet with us in the
> > Doubletree Hotel for breakfast @ 07:45 on the Monday morning to discuss
> > the content of your presentation with your peers.
> >
> > --
> > regards
> > tim mcgrath
> > TEDIS   fremantle  western australia 6160
> [...]

ebxml_bootCamp_final.ppt

begin:vcard
n:McGrath;Tim
tel;pager:+61(0)299633829