Subject: Re: TRP Messaging Service Spec status

that makes sense - its just that you are so 'on the ball' with this one that we
didn't need the heads-up.

we still need an action plan of how to address this when it is released on
Sept. 4th

i shall post it to our list server and co-ordinate responses, but as this is
our first formal document we need guidelines of what level and type of comment
is necessary.

to start the ball rolling  i see some of the issues being...

a. use of core components (eg Trading partner aka Party) - how is this to be
handled
b. alignment/reference to technical architecture
c. should this document specifically identify the messaging with RegRep?

- any other ideas?

--
regards
tim mcgrath